Senior Marketing Manager
Unsworth Sugden is a full service marketing, digital and PR agency based in Leicester and one of the most successful and respected agencies in the Midlands.
You will be working on an account group of multiple clients creating, implementing and delivering strategic marketing plans which will encompass the full marketing mix. Working closely with our in-house design and digital teams, you will effectively negotiate and purchase services and media from external suppliers in order to maximise profitability.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Ideally with 4+ years’ experience in a similar role (preferably with previous Agency experience), you will have a clear understanding of both traditional and digital marketing channels and excellent project management skills.
You will be skilled at building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Above all you will need to be confident, highly motivated, driven and an excellent team player with the ability to keep everyone happy!
Compensation & Benefits
- Great progression opportunity
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long servers
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Monthly company lunches and drinks
- A modern, central office location
Please send your CV and covering letter to Ryder Sugden, email@example.com.
Here at Unsworth Sugden we offer a two week PR internship for ambitious students looking to gain hands on experience in a fast-paced working environment.
So, if you’re a keen writer who’s looking to be thrown in at the deep end, we’re accepting applications to work from home, virtually with our busy team now!
With us, you’ll be making the headlines not the tea
Working on a variety of exciting projects, successful applicants will be able to really get their teeth into the PR industry and take on tasks for a number of our well-known clients. We’re looking for people who are creative, enthusiastic and passionate about our industry.
The things you’ll get involved in:
- Writing press releases – which are major part of what we do!
- Interviewing subjects for press releases
- Attending brainstorming meetings/ idea creation
- Research tasks
- Events management
- Writing reactive media comments for the press
- Booking and arranging photography
- Media evaluation
- Two weeks (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm)
- Up to £50 towards expenses given per week
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Candidates must be passionate about the PR industry and have a keen interest in writing
- The internship is open to everyone, so if you’re looking for a career change or to get back into work after illness/ having a baby, apply within!
- You may be asked to do a virtual interview
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to our PR Account Director Emily Howett – firstname.lastname@example.org