December 9th, 2010
The latest issue of client Axess 4 All’s ‘Platform’ newsletter is now available following work by the PR team.
Issue 4 features:
- Case studies of recent installations across the country, including the Victoria & Albert museum in London and in the Yorkshire town of Holmfirth, best known as the setting for Last of the Summer Wine.
- News on a new internal sales team at Axess 4 All and a newly designed product.
- Information on a role in a £4.2m regeneration project in Middlesbrough
- General Manager Jason King is this issue’s ‘In the Hot Seat’ candidate
- Plus there’s a selection of wine available to those who enter the Prize Draw
You will shortly be able to see a copy of Platform on the Axess 4 All website. Just visit www.axess4all.com and click on News, where you can download a PDF.